AIM
TazJr4

what is this i dont even what is this i dont even

Ski free

Ski free. David Spade.
-Ski/free
-David/Spade

Send me the song

Short-Factor responds:

Wow, thank you for giving this movie such a thorough review. You somehow managed to critique every aspect of the movie. I'm so glad you took the time out to give me such elaborate feedback, something I need as an artist.
BDX my dearest sweet.
I hate you.

Sandbags Ultimate Dest. Sandbags Ultimate Dest.

Needless to say, im not impressed.

~To: Diamond Henge Studios/Stephen/Klepto~
I am honored/ashamed for you that you decided to decompile the hell out of FFSX6, and im talking about the slash effects, even my animated BG for green Hill zone. But the big kicker was the fact you stole the entire beam effect. Now that i lold at. Lets not mention the fact that the animated street fighter alpha 3 background was handed to me by 'hadoukendude' (author of the FSM series) personally like 6 years ago, ya basically stole from 2 people, all in one part! Congrats!

Aside from that, the rest of the collab was a typical display of imagination people get when they get their hands on DBZ sounds, and a couple of fancy effects. Lets not get into the fact that this collab, was done before, because that cost you big originality points.

Like you said, this is pretty much Beat up Sandbag, the only difference is that these are a collections of the ones that didn't make the cut. I swear if you guys didn't put names on your parts i could have said that one person did the entire collab, but since this seems to be a mass collection of the same crap, i can give you all the exact same critique.

Now as for the music, I couldn't have even begun to imagine a poorer choice. not only did it NOT fit at all, but it basically bored me. I probably would have never found this if it wasnt for DarkZero down there telling me about DHS and his almighty decompiler, but feelings aside, i dont give out 0's unless it truly deserved it, and this in no way deserves a 0. Normally id give you a 5, but with the apparent decompiling of my stuff, and the lack of originality on EVERYONE'S part, and just the poor choice of music, you earn the great combined score of...!

2/5
3/10
-BlackDevilX

P.S. Tone down the blur effect. Turn up the sound quality. It felt like i was having a stroke. or a heart attack...or something i dunno.

Joeylicious responds:

It really is a shame that he stole from you honestly.

I greatly respect you BDX, and if we had known that you created that beam effect, we probably would have told him off.

We were aware that the concept of this collab was unoriginal, but we still thought it would be cool to try it out.

I still agree with you that the DBZ shit was unnecessary, but we thought it was what the people wanted.
And to an extent, we were right.

But all we (Well, me anyway) got was a bunch of retard fanboys spamming my inbox, asking me to send them effects, sounds etc.

I am greatly sorry that we wasted your time and very sorry on DiamondHenge's behalf.

Too bad I can't take it down now.

The Ness Collab The Ness Collab

Temper Temper Long Exponent

GET IT CUZ UR NAME IS SHORT FACTOR

Nope

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Well Well Well!!!

After many criticisms of your series, i have to admit that THIS right here is your best yet! Sure it may not be very clean graphically and all that goodness, but by god i love the creativity you put into this one!

For some reason, i found the dialogue in this one much more appealing than your other ones. I was actually wrapped into the story for this episode. I dont know if you changed how you write, or better expressed how the characters are feeling but man, you seriously did a great job. You nailed all your timings and reactions for humor. You didn't let anything drag out and you actually kept true to each characters personalities.

I have always liked sprite artist to use other methods of animating in their work, and i am really glad you used vector and 3d in your flash as much as you did. Also in the amount of time it took you to make this one it clearly beats out your others by far. Spend less time on your projects from now on if they turn out like this.

Now the fight scene. I was actually waiting for that one, because to tell you the truth i wasnt expecting anything improved, but you toned it down alot in the effects from last time(at least it seemed) which i am glad because it showed you listen. I have to say, that sonic fire flower thing was freakin clever. When that scene came up an actually excerpt from the chat with short-factor

"BlackDevilX says:
Holy
Shit
Alvin has just reach a new level of respect in my eyes."

After that, it was pretty bad ass. To the point i got chills. Mario doing Kens shin-shoryu-reppa super and all that fun stuff was great man.

Overall, you did one hell of a job on this episode. Just one thing. Keep it up man. I actually saw improvements in this one. Dont fall back into that repetitiveness that i complained about. Now i know you got the talent to do so. Dont get fckin lazy. Dont disappoint me man.

Jackie Jackie

Deep.

Normally, I don't review animations, but i decided to break from my mold and give this one a review.

There was something about this movie that i cant explain. I didn't find it very funny, but to me, I dont think it was meant to be funny completely. For the first time in a flash movie I actually felt bad for her, and got mad at her, and got a bit happy for her. I loved the fact that none of the characters talked (not including the a few lines here and there) but still told the story. Not a lot of people can do that, yet you pulled it off wonderfully. I think most people who reviewed this flash didn't get a deeper meaning to it, all they saw was stupid facial expressions, and the funny parts.

For some reason, this movie also reminded me a bit of Requiem for a Dream. Perhaps you have seen it?

Then again, this is just my opinion, but nevertheless, great job. This is definitely one of my favorites from you so far.

$00pah NiN10Doh! 2 $00pah NiN10Doh! 2

Well.....

It was funnier than S00pah NiN10Doh! =/

Drawning Evolution Drawning Evolution

Very good!

I have got to say, this is a fine peice of work. I loved the concept, and i loved the music. It fit very well with the flash. Even though the final drawing i felt could have been a bit beter, i loved how you expressed the different styles by having something happen (especially the shading part. I thought that was down right clever!)

Dark-ChiCKeN responds:

Wow...thank u so much man! That means a lot , the last part was made in photoshop so it limited the animation. But thanks a lot man...

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

What happened?

Seriously, what did you do? This isn't what i was expecting. For a project that probably took on so much time and effort on it, i was expecting something that would make me laugh, just as the first NiN10Doh did, but alas, i did not get even a chuckle.

Let's start with the biggest disappointment, and that was all the sex-related theme. About 85% of this collab was nothing but hentai, and that was sad because it wasnt even funny. it looked like whoever did those parts were just animating their own fantasies.

I have to say that the animation was VERY well done, however some parts were VERY lazily done. Especially the tetris part. Even though it did go with the whole point of the collab, i felt it was a cop-out, as it was so simple. Even the resulting joke was expected! (hell its been done so many times, it wasn't even funny)

I was also impressed with whoever did the actionscript of the menu and the credits. It was very well done, but here's the problem. The Credits went buy too damn fast to read who did what and who voiced who. Slow it down.

Also, all of the voice actors did a great job, something that is rare.

Overall, even though i can see how much time and effort mostly everyone put into the animation, you didn't put in enough effort for the jokes, and i have stressed this so many times; when you parody something, people expect to laugh, not to awe at the art. I mean that is what a parody means.

3/5
5/10

*Going back to NiN10Doh for a laugh*

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Sonic Reversal: Ep. III Sonic Reversal: Ep. III

That was....boring.

Sorry, but i wasnt impressed in the slightest at the fights. Its not that it was a bad flash, but the fighting was too repetitive. There were too many fights going on at once to even focus one of them at a time. I dont mind all out melees with characters doing 1v1 or 2v2 or even 3v3. But you had 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1 if you understand what i am saying.

Basically i'll put it like this. Knuckles would fight shadow, get knocked into rouge who gets knocked into tails who then proceeds to fight shadow, who gets knocked back into knuckles which knocks him to rouge and then he'll start fighting rouge. Too many things going on at once made it hard to focus on one character. Dump this new style of fighting. Episode 2 was better, in my opinion.

It also kinda seemed that you spent most of your time with the fights and let the story weaken as this was basically 95% fighting and 5% story. There are enough sprite fighting movies on Newgrounds. Some that are a lot better, but there really aren't a lot of sprite movies with a strong story. Expand the story a bit more in you next episodes rather than trying to impress us with you action sequence.

Next, SOUND COMPRESSION. This flash has a very high file size for something so short. You need to seriously open this sucker up and change the settings on things, because damn.

Now, as for your twists, you categorized it wrong. it isnt a twist because...

*Spoilers*
1) You introduced metal Sonic in the same episode as you decided to link shadow and him as one. That could have been stretched out for A LOT of episodes and later come as a twist.

2) Shadow switching Sonic for metal Sonic isnt a twist. It was a trap. And an Obvious one at that. Also could have been stretched out for a few episodes.

*end Spoilers*

However, one thing i am VERY impressed with is the fact you used an animated Background. Many people who make sonic flashes tend to use backgrounds that should be animated, as a regular non static. The fact you took the effort to use something animated shows skill for detail.

Also, vary your sound effects, because they got too repetitive. Use different sound effects for different actions.

3/5
6/10

WinterStorm responds:

Quite a few things to say. First of all, I actually had thought of the idea of Metal Sonic battling Tails and Knuckles while appearing as Sonic himself, but I was too far into making the episode before I came up with that. When it comes to the sounds, I seem to have some bad luck at finding any. Feel free to help me out; I would gladly take up the offer. As for the link? You'll find out later... Now the fight scene. Yes, I admit, it was quite chaotic, but I'm going to relieve that in later episodes. Check out my BBS posts to see what I mean.

The Master Games Ep 1 The Master Games Ep 1

Man that master games is a pretty cool guy

eh fight people and doesn't afraid of anything.

Short-Factor responds:

Were no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do i
A full commitments what Im thinking of
You wouldnt get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how Im feeling
Gotta make you understand

* never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Weve know each other for so long
Your hearts been aching
But youre too shy to say it
Inside we both know whats been going on
We know the game and were gonna play it

And if you ask me how Im feeling
Dont tell me youre too blind to see

(* repeat)

Give you up. give you up
Give you up, give you up
Never gonna give
Never gonna give, give you up
Never gonna give
Never gonna give, five you up

I just wanna tell you how Im feeling